Roman Catholic Church
- Administrator - Rev. Christopher R. Shocklee
M.A., M. Div. Ordained June 6th, 2009
• An Administrator is a transitional pastor.
• The Administrator has all the same rights and responsibilities as a pastor except:
• Stability - an administrator can be moved by the Bishop at any time
• Other Restrictions - the Bishop can also add other restrictions such as ability to change personell or liturgical aspects of parish life
• St. Theodore Guerin Catholic High School
• Tipton Rotary Club
• Boy Scouts of America
• Order of the Arrow
- BUSINESS MANAGER - KATHY D. LEININGER
The Business Manager, reporting to and receiving direction from the Pastor, is to direct, coordinate and carry out the business affairs of St. John's Parish. In organizing and carrying out the day-to-day business, the Business Manager offers an environment of hospitality to all parishioners, salespersons, staff & visitors.
- DIRECTOR OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION - DIANE SMITH
As Director, Mrs. Smith is responsible for recruiting and working with catechists for K-8 Religious Education and LIFE TEEN. Working with the Pastor, she coordinates with catechists about the calendar and curriculum for the year. She is also involved with the RCIA, pre-baptismal classes, preparation for First Reconciliation and First Communion.